This Drill Holster is made from 4mm full grain, vegetable tanned leather. Features nickel plated tubular rivets and a safety strap to hold drill securely.
- Additional information
The Trade Time Drill Holster is made from 4mm thick full grain, vegetable tanned leather because it is hard wearing and durable. Our tool holders provide long life and dependable service.
The drill holster features nickel plated tubular rivets and a safety strap that secures with a press-stud for tool support. This provides extra strength and is important for heavier tools. It comes with a clip on the back for easy removal from your tool belt when not in use.
Strict attention is paid to wear points to ensure maximum durability. This tool holder will keep your drill secure even in the most rigorous working conditions. Above all, it is perfect for tradies who need to be adaptable and are constantly on the move.
It features a slotted design so it can easily be worn with any work belt. For instance, it can be worn with a webbing or leather work belt. In addition, you can find your most comfortable working position. Quick and easy access to your tools.
It is suitable for cordless drills.
Please click here for the entire range of tool holders and accessories.
- Made from full grain, vegetable tanned leather
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for example builder, electrician, etc.
- Slotted design means that this drill holster to be worn on many belt styles
- Tough leather material because you need premium protection for your tools
- Full grain leather is naturally water resistant, so it is great for outdoor construction
- Designed for maximum utility
- The edges of the pouch are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets
- The drill is held firmly in the pouch so it will not fall out on the job
- Constructed for ultimate reliability
- Rivet-reinforced stress points
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Full grain, vegetable tanned leather
- Nickel plated tubular rivets
All Trade Time Tool Bags tool holders and accessories are handcrafted using high quality leathers and supplementary materials. Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two Trade Time products are the same.