The Trade Time Ultimate Leather Tool Bags come complete with –
- 50″ Full Grain Leather Work Belt
- Bucket Style Tape Measure Holder
- Single Chisel Pouch
- Fixed Hammer Holder
Please note that all other styles are available in the Ultimate Range on request.
All Trade Time Ultimate Leather Tool Bags are manufactured from full grain leather because it is durable and long lasting. In addition, quality leather provides exceptional resistance to abrasion, punctures, and tearing. This is very important when working long days on the jobsite.
Fully adjustable and customisable, the tunnel design of all Trade Time tool bags allows you to interchange what you’re carrying to suit the job at hand. Swinging a hammer all day? Lighten your load and lose the drill pouch. It’s this kind of versatility that increases comfort, safety and practicality. Plus you can easily wear our tool bags with any belt, for instance webbing or leather work belt.
The materials and secondary components we use are of the highest industry standard. We source from reputable suppliers. All of our tool bags are made using nickel plated tubular rivets and heavy duty nylon bonded threads. Strict attention is paid to wear points to ensure maximum durability.
In short, our handcrafted leather tool bags and tool accessories will protect your tools in the most rigorous working conditions. Plus they will keep them close at hand and make your job easier.
- Made from full grain leather because it is strong and durable
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for example builder, woodworker, plasterer, etc.
- Tunnel design allows you to customise the set up of your tool bag and accessories and find the best working position
- A variety of pouch sizes will keep your tools held safe and secure, which means they will not fall out while you are working
- Tunnel design also allows this tool bag to be worn on all belts, for instance webbing, work or leather belts
- Tough leather material offers premium protection for your tools
- Wear points are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets and nylon bonded threads, as a result it will not wear out
Showing all 3 results