- Additional information
Trade Time work suspenders are fully adjustable and are manufactured from full grain leather and premium materials. As result, they are durable and hard wearing.
They are designed to fit the entire Trade Time range of leather work belts, tool bags and accessories. The suspenders can also be used with other tunnel design tool pouches.
Work suspenders allow for better distribution of weight and increased comfort, by relieving some of the strain that can affect the lower lumbar back area. This is done by transferring weight from the wearers’ back to their shoulders, which means the chance of back injury is reduced.
The design of Trade Time suspenders allows you to set up your work belt exactly how you like it. Prefer the vertical strap buckles at the front? No worries. Want to keep your front clear and have your tool bags at the back? Easy done. Like having your work belt buckle at the back? No problem. Once you have your suspenders, tool bags and accessories set up and comfortable to wear, they do not need to be removed from your belt.
Other sizes are available on request. Please phone 0400 803 347 or leave a Comment during the check-out process. Tips on how to properly measure yourself for suspenders can be viewed below.
*Introductory Price discount code is limited to 5 x Work Suspenders in a single transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons. Limited to Black and Brown Work Suspenders only.
- Made from full grain leather because it is strong and durable
- Simple and functional design
- Fully adjustable – once the suspenders have been set up and are comfortable to wear, they do not need to be removed from the tool belt
- The chest strap provides additional support for your body, easing the pressure on your shoulders
- An adjustable woven webbing chest strap with clip is also included for use if preferred
- The vertical strap buckles are a flat, slimline design and can be worn at the front or the back
- The vertical straps are 25mm wide, tapering to 20mm at the base, allowing maximum space for tool pouches on the belt
- Larger sizes can be manufactured upon request
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for instance builder, woodworker, plasterer, etc.
- Design allows these suspenders to be worn with all belts, for example webbing or leather work belts
- Available in black or brown full grain leather
All of our products are manufactured from full grain leather because it is durable and long lasting. In addition, quality leather provides exceptional resistance to abrasion, punctures, and tearing. This is very important when working long days on the jobsite.
Fully adjustable and customisable, the tunnel design of all Trade Time tool bags and accessories allows you to interchange what you’re carrying to suit the job at hand. Swinging a hammer all day? Lighten your load and lose the drill pouch. It’s this kind of versatility that increases comfort, safety and practicality. Plus you can easily wear our tool bags with any belt, for instance webbing or leather work belt.
The materials and secondary components we use are of the highest industry standard. We source from reputable suppliers. All of our tool bags are made using nickel plated tubular rivets and heavy duty nylon bonded threads. Strict attention is paid to wear points to ensure maximum durability.
In short, our handcrafted leather tool bags, work suspenders and tool accessories will protect your tools in the most rigorous working conditions. Plus they will keep them close at hand and make your job easier.
Click here to view our range of Leather Tool Bags.
Measurement Tips for Work Suspenders:
The back of Trade Time work suspenders make a letter H shape. To measure, simply put on your work belt, and measure from the front attachment point, over your shoulder, to the back attachment point on the same side. Please see image below:
PLEASE NOTE – The Trade Time Work Suspenders are only available in Black or Brown leather colour.
Please note that colours may vary due to computer monitor differences. This means all leather colour representations are approximate and should be treated as a guide only. And because leather is a natural material, colours may vary from one piece or batch to another.
|Dimensions||40 × 10 × 10 cm|