The Nail Pouch is manufactured from full grain leather, comes standard with a Military Holster Clip on the back. Ideal for strip nails. Australian Made.
- Additional information
The Trade Time Nail Pouch is made from full grain, vegetable tanned leather because it is durable and long lasting. The nail pouch comes standard with a Military Holster Clip on the back for easy addition or removal from your work belt.
This tool holder is ideal for strip nails.
It features a slotted design so it can easily be worn with any belt, for instance webbing or leather work belt. The edges are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets for extra strength. As a result it will keep tools and other items safe and secure on the worksite.
The base of the nail pouch is also reinforced with nickel plated rivets. Strict attention is paid to wear points to ensure maximum durability. In short, this reliable leather nail pouch protects your tools in the most rigorous working conditions, whilst keeping them close at hand.
Please click here for the entire range of tool holders and accessories.
- Made from full grain, vegetable tanned leather because it is strong and durable
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for example builder, woodworker, plasterer, etc.
- Tunnel design means this nail pouch can be worn on all belts, for instance webbing, work or leather belts
- Tough leather material because you need premium protection for your tools
- The edges and base of the pouch are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets, as a result it will not wear out
- Full grain, vegetable tanned leather
- Nickel plated tubular rivets
- Heavy duty, nylon bonded threads