The Trade Time Single Leather Chisel Pouch (slotted) is a full grain leather tool holder designed for a single chisel.
- Additional information
The Trade Time Single Leather Chisel Pouch (slotted) is manufactured from full grain, vegetable tanned leather because it is hard wearing and durable. By using this type of leather in our accessories, our tool holders provide long life and dependable service.
It features a tunnel design so it can easily be worn with any belt, for instance webbing or leather work belt. Plus, it allows you to find your preferred and most comfortable working position. The edges of the chisel pouch are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets for extra strength, especially important for sharp objects. As a result it will keep your chisel safe and secure on the worksite.
Strict attention is paid to wear points to ensure maximum durability. In short, this strong and reliable leather chisel pouch protects your tools even in the most rigorous working conditions, whilst also keeping them close at hand.
Please click here for other Single, Double and Combination Leather Chisel Pouch styles.
- Made from full grain, vegetable tanned leather because it is strong and durable
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for example builder, woodworker, plasterer, etc.
- Tunnel design allows this chisel pouch to be worn on all belts, for instance webbing, work or leather belts
- Additional leather loop on front of pouch allows for addition of a drill or nail gun
- Tough leather material offers premium protection for your tools
- The edges of the pouch are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets, as a result it will not wear out
- Design provides complete protection for your chisels because your tools are entirely covered from the handle down
- The chisels are held firmly in the pouch which means they will not fall out while you are working
- Fits most standard chisels
- Full grain, vegetable tanned leather
- Nickel plated tubular rivets