Trade Time Combination Single Chisel Pouch with Angled Leather Hammer Holder. Manufactured from full grain leather. Strict attention paid to wear points.
- Additional information
The Trade Time Combination Single Chisel Pouch with Angled Leather Hammer Holder is made from full grain, vegetable tanned leather because it is durable and long lasting.
It features a tunnel design so it can easily be worn with any belt, for instance webbing or leather work belt. The edges are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets for extra strength. As a result it will keep your chisel safe and secure on the worksite.
This tool pouch is suitable for carrying one chisel and will provide complete protection for your tool because it is entirely covered from the handle down. The chisel is held firmly in the pouch which means it will not fall out while you are working.
In addition to the single chisel pouch, the front of this tool holder features an angled leather hammer holder. Simply slide your hammer securely into the full grain leather loop. Again, the loop is reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets. This provides extra strength and is important for heavier tools.
The leather style hammer holder keeps your hammer held firm, which prevents your tools and handles swinging. The angled design means the hammer will not dig into your leg.
Strict attention is paid to wear points to ensure maximum durability.
In short, this reliable leather chisel pouch protects your tools in the most rigorous working conditions, whilst keeping them close at hand.
- Made from full grain, vegetable tanned leather because it is strong and durable
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for example builder, woodworker, plasterer, etc.
- Tunnel design allows this chisel pouch to be worn on all belts, for instance webbing, work or leather belts
- Additional angled leather hammer holder on front of pouch allows for addition of a hammer
- Tough leather material offers premium protection for your tools
- Full grain leather is naturally water resistant, great for outdoor construction
- Designed for maximum utility
- The hammer is held firmly in the pouch so it will not fall out on the job
- Constructed for ultimate reliability
- The edges of the pouch are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets, as a result it will not wear out
- Design provides complete protection for your chisel because your tool is entirely covered from the handle down
- The chisel is held firmly in the pouch which means it will not fall out while you are working
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Full grain, vegetable tanned leather
- Nickel plated tubular rivets