The Trade Time Rigger’s Work Belt is made from heavy duty, 1st Grade vegetable tanned leather.
- Additional information
The Trade Time Riggers Work Belt is made from heavy duty, 1st Grade vegetable tanned full grain leather. It features a nickel plated, double tongue buckle to provide extra strength.
50mm (2″) width.
All Trade Time Tool Bags Riggers Range of work belts and accessories are made from heavy duty, 1st Grade vegetable tanned leather because it is durable and long lasting.
- 50mm (2”) Double Tongue Work Belt
- Double Frog
- Single Frog
- Bucket Style Tape Measure Holder
- Level Holder
- Hammer Holder
The Riggers Range is available as a complete set or individually.
When selecting your riggers work belt size, please consider the following information –
Other sizes available on request. Please phone 0400 803 347 or leave a Comment during the check-out process.
- Made from full grain leather because it is strong and durable
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for example rigger, builder, woodworker, plasterer, etc.
- Tunnel design allows you to customise the set up of your tool belt and accessories to find the best working position
- A large variety of tool holder sizes and designs will keep your tools held safe and secure, which means they will not fall out while you are working
- Tunnel design also allows these tool holders to be worn on all belts, for instance webbing, work or leather belts
- Tough leather material offers premium protection for your tools
- Wear points are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets and nylon bonded threads, as a result it will not wear out
Click here to view our entire Riggers Range.
Small – 30" / 77cm to 36" / 92cm (Last belt hole at 40"), Medium – 34" / 87cm to 40" / 102cm (Last belt hole at 44"), Large – 38" / 97cm to 46" / 117cm (Last hole at 48"), Other sizes available on request. Please phone 0400803347 or leave a Comment during the check-out process.