The Trade Time Rigger’s Work Belt is made from heavy duty, 1st Grade vegetable tanned leather.
- Additional information
The Trade Time Riggers Work Belt is made from heavy duty, 1st Grade vegetable tanned full grain leather. It features a nickel plated, double tongue buckle to provide extra strength.
50mm (2″) width. 9 holes.
All Trade Time Tool Bags Riggers Range of work belts and accessories are made from heavy duty, 1st Grade vegetable tanned leather because it is durable and long lasting.
- 50mm (2”) Double Tongue Work Belt
- Double Frog
- Single Frog
- Bucket Style Tape Measure Holder
- Level Holder
- Hammer Holder
The Riggers Range is available as a complete set or individually.
When selecting your riggers work belt size, please consider the following information –
Other sizes available on request. Please phone 0400 803 347 or leave a Comment during the check-out process.
- Made from full grain leather because it is strong and durable
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for example rigger, builder, woodworker, plasterer, etc.
- Tunnel design allows you to customise the set up of your tool belt and accessories to find the best working position
- A large variety of tool holder sizes and designs will keep your tools held safe and secure, which means they will not fall out while you are working
- Tunnel design also allows these tool holders to be worn on all belts, for instance webbing, work or leather belts
- Tough leather material offers premium protection for your tools
- Wear points are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets and nylon bonded threads, as a result it will not wear out
Click here to view our entire Riggers Range.
Small – 30" / 77cm to 36" / 92cm (Last belt hole at 40"), Medium – 34" / 87cm to 40" / 102cm (Last belt hole at 44"), Large – 38" / 97cm to 46" / 117cm (Last hole at 48"), Other sizes available on request. Please phone 0400803347 or leave a Comment during the check-out process.