The Trade Time Leather Hammer Holder – Tunnelled is a full grain leather tool holder designed for a single hammer.
- Additional information
The Trade Time Leather Hammer Holder is manufactured from full grain, vegetable tanned leather because it is hard wearing and durable. Our tool holders provide long life and dependable service.
This leather style hammer holder keeps your hammer held firm, which prevents your tools and handles swinging. It is designed for professional tradespeople and weekend warriors.
It features a tunnel design so it can easily be worn with any belt. For instance, it can be worn with a webbing or leather work belt. In addition, you can find your most comfortable working position. Quick and easy access to your tools.
The edges of the hammer holder are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets. This provides extra strength and is important for heavier tools. As a result, it will keep your hammer safe and secure.
Strict attention is paid to wear points to ensure maximum durability. This tool holder will keep your hammer secure even in the most rigorous working conditions. Above all, it is perfect for tradies who need to be adaptable and are constantly on the move.
Please click here for other Hammer Holder designs.
- Made from full grain, vegetable tanned leather
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for example builder, electrician, etc.
- Tunnel design allows this hammer holder to be worn on many belt styles
- Tough leather material offers premium protection for your tools
- Full grain leather is naturally water resistant, great for outdoor construction
- The leather style holder will adapt to your hammer, so it is a perfect fit
- Designed for maximum utility
- The edges of the pouch are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets
- The hammer is held firmly in the pouch so it will not fall out on the job
- Constructed for ultimate reliability
- Rivet-reinforced stress points
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Also used as a holder for a rock hammer
- Full grain, vegetable tanned leather
- Nickel plated tubular rivets
All Trade Time Tool Bags accessories are handcrafted using high quality leathers and supplementary materials. Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two Trade Time products are the same.