The Trade Time Handyman tool bag is a single bag with 1 main pouch and a pocket on the front. The tool bag comes complete with heavy-weight webbing belt and fixed hammer holder.
- Additional information
The Trade Time Handyman tool bag is a single bag with 1 main pouch and a pocket on the front.
This Handyman tool bag comes standard with –
- 50mm Heavy Duty Webbing Belt
- Fixed hammer holder
All of our tool bags are manufactured from full grain leather because it is durable and long lasting. In addition, quality leather provides exceptional resistance to abrasion, punctures, and tearing. This is very important when working long days on the jobsite.
Fully adjustable and customisable, the tunnel design of all Trade Time tool bags allows you to interchange what you’re carrying to suit the job at hand. Swinging a hammer all day? Lighten your load and lose the drill pouch. It’s this kind of versatility that increases comfort, safety and practicality. Plus you can easily wear our tool bags with any belt, for instance webbing or leather work belt.
The materials and secondary components we use are of the highest industry standard. We source from reputable suppliers. All of our tool bags are made using nickel plated tubular rivets and heavy duty nylon bonded threads. Strict attention is paid to wear points to ensure maximum durability.
In short, our handcrafted leather tool bags and tool accessories will protect your tools in the most rigorous working conditions. Plus they will keep them close at hand and make your job easier.
- Made from full grain leather because it is strong and durable
- Designed with the tradesperson user in mind, for example builder, woodworker, plasterer, etc.
- Tunnel design allows you to customise the set up of your tool bag and accessories and find the best working position
- A variety of pouch sizes will keep your tools held safe and secure, which means they will not fall out while you are working
- Tunnel design also allows this tool bag to be worn on all belts, for instance webbing, work or leather belts
- Tough leather material offers premium protection for your tools
- Wear points are reinforced with nickel plated tubular rivets and nylon bonded threads, as a result it will not wear out
Click here to view our entire range of Leather Tool Bags.
If you would like to request a preferred Leather Colour for your tool bag, please do so in the Comments section during the Checkout process. Please note that not all colours are available at all times. If we do not have your preferred leather colour in stock, we will use the closest colour available. If you have a strict second preference or something you definitely do not want, you can also let us know in the Comments section. Alternatively, you can give us a call and discuss your preference after you have placed your order.
The colour of the full grain leather backing used in all Trade Time tool holders and accessories is Black or Brown. The colour is selected based on the main tool bag leather colour, along with availability. Please note that you cannot request different colour for these leather backings.
Please also note that colours may vary due to computer monitor differences. And as leather is a natural material, colours may vary from one piece or batch to another. All leather colour representations are approximate and should be treated as a guide only.